“Symposium on Advances on Meteorological application to Agriculture”
H2020 TWINNING – SERBIA FOR EXCELL final workshop
Workshop at Faculty of Agriculture, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Serbia,
in June 25-29 2018
The goal of the Workshop was to present the result from the SERBIA FOR EXCELL project together with its impact on education, science and cooperation. In the following text you can find Agenda, draft version of Book of abstracts and presentations of all speakers. Check the Galery for images from the Workshop.
Presentations from Workshop:
Day 1 – Education
- Branislava Lalic Education – Teaching Book Agricultural Meteorology and Climatology
- Antonia Bierwirth Excellent research through Responsible Research and Innovation
- Radivoje Stojkovic Internationalization of high school education. Current status and future plans
- Silvia Ghilezan Doctoral School towards Knowledge Based Society
- Anna Dalla Marta Internationalisation of higher education trough joint traing and exchange of guest lectures. SFE as a case study.
- Ivana Maksimovic Overview of small study group (SSG) activities
- SSG Impact of climate change on plant growth and nutrition
- Igor Balaz Science for education and education for science
- Marina Putnik Delic Problem solver challenge and its efficiency
Day 2 – Science
- Branko Ćupina Faculty of Agriculture, Novi Sad: Strategic plan in research and education
- Els Ducheyne MosqDyn-Optimised methods for precision pest management
- Levent ŞAYLAN CO2 exchange dynamics in agricultural ecosystem. A case study of wheat
- Philipp Weihs Potential of photographs digitalization and thermal imaging for plant studies
- Ana Firanj Sremac Use of different timescale weather forecast in the field of plant disease prediction
- Milos Lompar A new gap filling approach
- Milena Daničić Simulation of production of rainfed and irrigated spring barley under future climate scenarios
- Mirjana Ljubojević Environmentally related cherry root xylem plasticity
- Đorđe Krstić The effect of cover crops on soil water balance in rain-fed conditions
- Leonardo Verdi Greenhouse gas and ammonia emissions from soil
- Svetlana Vujić The establishment and productive and quality characteristics of sainfoin
- Milena Daničić The effect of ionic liquids on germination and physiological traits of wheat and barley
- Carolina Fabbri Application of precision farming with a view to environmental sustainability and productivity
- Tijana Nerandžić The influence of different cherry rootstocks on sweet cherry properties
- Gerhard Kubu STARC – Impact
- Aliyeh Salehi Effects of Nitrogen Source on Production Potential of Intercropped Fenugreek and Buckwheat and Nitrogen Requirement of Wheat in Cropping System Rotation
- Pavol Nejedlik Drought and its monitoring in Slovakia
Day 3 – Cooperation
- Els Ducheyne – Avia-GIS – From research to product: converting scientific knowledge into user friendly software
- Milena Marčić – PIS – Concept and activities
- Josef Eitzinger – Austrian system for drought monitoring
- Milica Pojić – FINS – FOODstars project
- Zorica Srđeviđević – DriDanube project
- Josef Eitzinger – COMBIRISK and POLICY-FIT projects
- Igor Balaž – EVO-NANO project
- Dušan Petrić – LOVCEN project and AIM-COST Action
- Ljiljana Dekić – European Centre for Medium range Weather Forecast (ECMWF) public datasets, availability and use
- Višnja Vučetić – Croatian Agrometeorological Society
Workshop will comprize invited lectures and comprehensive overview of the results obtained during the project period. Focus will be on the improvement of education, research and cooperation activities in the area of agrometeorology, plant physiology and crop management.
We have some very interesting speakers
- Antonia Bierwirth, Tecnalia (Madrid, Spain), Invited speaker “Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) concept and application” and Presentation of “Tecnalia Corporación Tecnológica”
- Silvia Ghilezan, Technical faculty, (Novi Sad, Serbia) “Doctoral School towards Knowledge Based Society”
The draft book of abstracts you can download here, Book of Abstract
|Information of acceptance:||16.05.2018|
All participants must provide application form together with letter of interest (free form).
Application form for participants from BOKU, UNIFI (students from these institutions are eligible for the traveling and accommodation grant) (download here).
Application form for participants from other institutions (download here).
Send it to: email@example.com
If you have any questions write to us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or trough social networks and we will be happy to answer.